NETSYS' FIRST-TO-MARKET G.FAST ETHERNET EXTENDER KIT WITH TRUE GIGABIT SPEEDS!
Netsys-America, LLC (Derwood, MD) is pleased and excited to introduce the first-to-market G.fast Gigabit Ethernet Extender Kit (NV-450EKIT) for point-to-point network extensions over a single twisted-pair of network (Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6e, etc.) or telephone grade cable up to 2,000 feet (600m). The NV-450EKIT utilizes dual wave band (106/212 MHz) G.fast technology and features the first-to-market Managed G.fast CO/Master Bridge Modem (NV-450M) and Managed G.fast CPE/Slave Bridge Modem (NV-450S) for plug and play connectivity with the fastest line speeds available today. At 328 feet (100m), the NV-450EKIT provides a blazing 1.2 Gigagbit (Gbps) aggregate line speed! Even at 1,312 feet (400m), the NV-450EKIT is still providing an aggregate line speed of 229Mbps! Please click here for the complete NV-450EKIT G.fast performance table.
The Netsys G.fast Gigabit Ethernet Extender Kit (NV-450EKIT) is a full-featured managed solution with four (4) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, RJ-11 or two-pin terminal block Line port, built-in POTS/ISDN splitters for combining existing phone service and data over a single pair and so much more. Here's a partial feature listing:
- Compliant with ITU-T G.9700/9701 G.fast Standards
- Supports super Vectoring (G.fast), Vectoring (VDSL2), super Vectoring (VDSL35b) (NV-450S only)
- Supports 17a/35b/106/212 band profile (NV-450S only)
- Supports dual wave profile 106a/b & 212a/b (NV-450M supports only 212)
- G.fast profile supports up to 1.2Gbps aggregate bandwidth
- Supports Router / bridge mode selection (NV-450S only)
- Supports IP Multicast, IGMP Proxy, Snooping, Static Routing IPv4, IPv6 forwarding, DHCP
- Server/Relay/Client IPv4/IPv6, DNS Proxy and Relay, NTP Client (NV-450S only)
- Supports Jumbo frame (MTU) up to 1600 bytes
- Supports MAC Address based filtering
- Supports NTP Time Server
- Supports remote management and monitor
- Supports HTTP/HTTPS web management
- Supports SSH/SSL Security
- Master/Slave Mode selection by firmware upgrading
- Supports Dual Firmware Image Backup
- 4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX and 802.3ab 1000Base-TX Ethernet Standards
- RJ-11/Terminal block combo for line port
- Surge protection for Line port
- Splitter on board (1 x RJ-11 for POTS/ISDN)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Future Use)
- Reset Button (Factory Reset)
- Main Chipset : Intel
- CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant
The New NV-450EKIT is the ideal solution for point-to-point network extensions and inter-building and intra-building backbone connections providing the highest available bandwidth over a single twisted-pair of new or existing copper infrastructure. This enhanced bandwidth capability is ideal for FTTpd/FTTN/FTTH deployments and enables literally thousands of applications including IP-TV, VOD, Video conferencing, remote lecture, Telemedicine, triple play Internet access and advanced applications including AI, IOT, smart city, smart traffic, 5G repeater, unmanned store and security. The NV-450EKIT is also seen as an ideal accompaniment to a FTTdp rollout, where for instance a fiber optic connection is supplied directly to an apartment block and from there copper cable is used to supply residents with high-speed G.fast service.
The NEW Netsys G.fast Ethernet Extender Kit (NV-450EKIT) fills a long awaited void in our product lineup for users and applications thirsting for the highest possible bandwidth and “future proof” technology, but does not supersede any of our current products due to the 2,000 foot (600m) distance limitation of G.fast technology. The NV-450EKIT is priced slightly above some of our most popular products with an online sales price of $395.00, but offers a managed solution with the highest available bandwidth for network extension applications up to 1,300 feet, so it is well worth the extra investment. Since approximately eighty percent (80%) of all network extension applications are 1,300 feet or less, the NV-450EKIT will sit proudly atop of our product offerings and should quickly become our top selling product. An industrial version of the NV-450EKIT is planned for release later this year.
Because G.fast speeds drop off dramatically over 1,300 feet (600m), our existing HyperXtender ER Ethernet Extender Kit (NV-202EKIT) at $265.00 offers a cost-effective unmanaged solution and our Managed VDSL2 Ethernet Extender Kit (NV-700EKIT) at $350.00 offers the ideal managed solution for network extension applications up to 10,000 feet.
The Netsys NV-450EKIT is the first-to-market, point-to-point G.fast Gigabit Ethernet Extender Kit, but there are other manufacturers and resellers out there claiming to have “Gigabit” products. Please remember, when selecting a “Gigabit” Ethernet Extender solution, “Not All Gigabit Ethernet Extenders are Created Equal” – Click here to read the BLOG