The SC&T IP01K is an IP extender kit that can use a single coaxial cable to provide network connectivity to a remote IP-enabled device, with a transmission distance of up to 300M and bandwidth of up to 100Mbps without the need for an external power source.
The Passive IP over Coaxial Extender Kit (IP01K) includes both Tx and Rx units and allows users extreme flexibility to upgrade outdated analog cameras to IP cameras without replacing the existing coaxial cables, saving time and money!
- Signal extension up to 300M over a RG59/6U coaxial cable
- Bandwidth up to 100Mbps
- No power required for Tx & Rx units
Technical SpecificationsProduct Kit Contents
- 2 X IP01
- 1 X User Manual Download Hyperlink
- 1 X RJ-45 (Ethernet)
- 1 X BNC
- 32°F ~ 140°F(0°C ~ 60°C)
- Fanless, free air cooling
- -4°F ~185°F (20°C ~ 85°C)
- Up to 95% (non-condensing)
- 64 x 25 x 22mm
- 2 lbs. (1.361 Kg)