- Product Details
The GF Innovations GF2111 is a tool-less RJ-45 Ethernet Data Extension Jack with GFI’s tool-less IDC unit, which allows anyone to connect Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cables to an RJ-45 jack without the use of a crimper or punch down tool. The GF2111 supports up to 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. Ideal for higher-bandwidth “Connected Home” applications. This Ethernet Data Jack has an RJ-45 socket connected to a Max Headroom™ GF0080 (Color-coded tool-less IDC termination) for connecting 4-pair Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 without the use of professional crimp tools. The GF2111 has a secure screw down lid, also included are screws and holes for securing to a wall or surface. The GF2111 Ethernet Data Jack has been designed to make installations much quicker and easier, when installing network equipment, Smart TVs, modems, etc.
- The GF2111 Ethernet Data Jack is ideally suited to extending Ethernet home networks for a variety of Connected Home applications, such as:
- IPTV, media entertainment streaming/sharing
- Home control, security & monitoring
- Energy metering, monitoring and management
- PC communications, VOIP, video-phone