- Product Details
The Netsys Ethernet Over Coax MDU End Point (NH-310S) provides a cost-effective, standards based HPNA 3.1 solution specifically designed for MDU and MTU applications with multiple endpoints. The Netsys NH-310S MDU End Point works with the Netsys Ethernet Over Coax MDU Master (NH-310H) to leverage the two most popular network connections for home/apartment/hotel use: 10/100Mbps Ethernet connections and coaxial cable connections.
The network infrastructures of most MDU and MTU settings are already equipped with wired networks that are capable of the transfer of small files and shared applications, but the need for triple-play services, the increase in bandwidth-consuming applications, including the transfer of large multimedia files (such as music, videos, and photos), and the need to deliver high speed VOIP data are ever pushing the limits of these existing networks.
The Netsys NH-310S is designed to be a cost effective MDU and MTU solution capable of high-speed data transmission over existing (or new) coaxial cable networks. With the data transmission up to 200Mbps and a noise floor of up to -145dBm/Hz, it meets the growing demand for high speed multimedia services. Built-in splitters allows the data signal to be carried over the same coax cable as a TV or STB signal. The NH-310H Master unit is installed at the central location, and can connect with up to 61 NH-310S End Points, making it the ideal solution for MDU and MTU settings. The NH-310S comes ready for instant plug and play operation, eliminating the pain in modification and high infrastructure cost. The Netsys NH-310S Ethernet Over Coax MDU End Point, combined with the Netsys NH-310H MDU Master, provides a simple and cost-effective solution for creating standards-based coaxial cable networks and distributing High-Speed Internet Access in hotels/motels and other multi-tenant buildings.
- Cost effective HCNA Ethernet Converter for Coaxial Cable networking, hotel/motel, and multi-tenant applications
- Link speeds up to 200Mbps with a noise floor of up to -145dBm/Hz Noise Floor over Coaxial Cable
- Compliant with HPNA3.1/HPNA3.0 over coaxial cable(HCNA) specifications
- Supports point-to-multipoint applications(requires NH-310H MDU Master)
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Compact desktop design
- 802.3 Ethernet
- 802.3u Fast Ethernet
- 802.3x Flow Control
- 1 X NH-310S Unit
- 1 X User Manual CD
- 1 X AC to DC Power Adapter
- 2 X Straight-Through Ethernet Cables
- Netsys Ethernet Over Coax MDU Master (NH-310H)
Client Port Features
- 1 HCNA Link presented on an F-Type Female coaxial connector
- Maximum Bandwidth - 200Mbps
- Maximum Noise Floor - -145dBm/Hz
- SAT HCNA Transmission Spectrum - 12 to 44 MHz
- Compliant with HPNA 3.0/3.1 Standard
TV Port Features
- 1 F-Type female coax connector for STB/TV
Ethernet Port Features
- 2 X 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing full or half-duplex RJ-45 Ethernet uplink port
- Supports Auto MDIX
- Supports flow control for full-duplex operation
- Supports back pressure for half-duplex operation
- 1 X Power LED
- 1 X HCNA Link/Activity LED
- 2 X Ethernet Link/Activity LED
- Switching Method: Store-and-Forward
MAC Address Table: 2K addresses
- Desktop or Under Counter
- 5.12" x 3.72" x 1.06" (130mm x 94.5mm x 27mm )
- 2 lbs.
- External Switching Power Adapter(Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Output: 12VDC/1A)
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- 10% to 90% Non-Condensing
- FCC Part 15 Class B, CE
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.