- Product Details
The Netsys NV-100SFP-M Long Reach Ethernet over VDSL2 SFP (CO/Master) is an MSA compliant Small-Form Factor Pluggable module that enables traditional Ethernet switches, media converters, and other network devices to connect beyond the natural distance limitation of network cable. Leveraging VDSL2 technology, this SFP module can easily be applied in any environment to extend your network up to 9,186 ft (2800 meters) using a single twisted-pair of network or phone grade cable.
The NV-100SFP-M can be inserted in industry standard SFP switches, such as the Netsys NS-280FX to extend your Ethernet connection up to 10,000 ft (3km) with line speeds up to 100 Mbps symmetrical (up to 1,640 ft / 500m), and can coexist along Fiber and G.Fast SFP modules inside the same switch. A single twisted-pair of copper network or phone grade cable connects from the NV-100SFP-M (RJ-45 to 2-pin terminal block adapters also available here), and connects to a VDSL2 CPE device, such as the Netsys NV-202 VDSL2 Ethernet bridge at your destination point.
With demand and availability of DSLAM devices on the decline, modules like the NV-100SFP-M are a great solution for point-to-multipoint Ethernet extension for MDU/MTU, campus, industrial, and military applications, providing more flexibility than any DSLAM solution.
- Industry Standard Small Form-Factor Pluggable (MSA compliant)
- Line speeds up to 100Mbps symmetrical at 1,640 ft (500m), with maximum reach of 10,000 feet (3km)
- Plug-and-play with no configuration required
- Industrial rated for harsh environments (-4° - 158°F / -20° - 70°C)
- 3.12"x 0.54" X 0.67" (79.2 x 13.7 x 17 mm
- RJ-45/RJ-11 Port (LRE Port)
- SGMII/SERDES connect to host
- LED1 (CO/CPE indicator)
- LED2 (Link Status indicator)
- -4°F ~ 158°F(0°C ~ 50°C)
- Fanless, free air cooling
- -40°F ~ 158°F (20°C ~ 70°C)
- 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Contact:+/-4KV Air:+/-8KV (EN61000-4-2)
- CE, FCC,RoHS Compliant
- 2 years