- Product Details
The Netsys HyperXtender Coax Ethernet Extender Kit (NH-310CEKIT) is the ultimate cost effective solution for point-to-point Ethernet extension over coaxial cabling. It is a norm that homes and offices are equipped with wired networks that simply transfer small files and shared applications, but the need for triple-play services like transferring large multimedia files, such as music, videos, or photos, and deliver high speed VOIP data are ever increasing. The NH-310CEKIT Ethernet extender is designed to meet these demands.
The NH-310CEKIT is HPNA 3.0/3.1 compliant and comes ready to plug and play out of the box for distances up to 4,000 feet (1,220m) and is capable of speeds up to 200Mbps. The Netsys HyperXtender Coax Ethernet Extender Kit operates over existing coaxial cable and features dual 10/100 Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet ports. The NH-310CEKIT's HCNA Port is connected to the coaxial cabling extending throughout the home or from the central office location. It can then connect to one or more NH-310C converters throughout the location. The TV Port may be utilized to pass through the TV or STB signal over the same cable (provided the STB signal does not interfere within the 12 to 44 MHz transmission spectrum), and the two (2) RJ-45 Ethernet ports connect to a NIC, hub, switch, or other network devices including IP phones.
The Netsys NH-310CEKIT HyperXtender Coax Ethernet Extender Kit is everything you need for a simple and cost-effective solution for creating standards-based coaxial cable networks and distributing High-Speed Internet Access in hotels/motels and multi-tenant buildings.
- Cost effective plug and play Ethernet Extender over Coax Kit for point-to-point LAN extension over Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Cable networking, hotel/motel, and multi-tenant applications
- Link speeds up to 200Mbps with distances up to 4,000 feet (1,220m) over Coaxial Cable
- Compliant with HPNA3.1/HPNA3.0 over coaxial cable (HCNA) specifications
- Supports point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Compact desktop design
- 802.3 Ethernet
- 802.3u Fast Ethernet
- 802.3x Flow Control
- 2 X NH-310C Unit
- 1 X User Manual Download Link
- 2 X AC to DC Power Adapter
- 2 X Straight-Through Ethernet Cables
- Other Standards-Based HPNA 3.0/3.1 Products
- 1 HCNA Link presented on an F-Type Female coaxial connector
- Maximum Bandwidth - 200Mbps
- Maximum Distance - 4,000 feet (1,220m) over RG-59, RG-6, or RG-11 coaxial cable
- Maximum Noise Floor - -160dBm/Hz
- SAT HCNA Transmission Spectrum - 12 to 44 MHz
- Compliant with HPNA 3.0/3.1 Standard
- 1 F-Type female coax connector for STB/TV
- 2 X 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing full or half-duplex RJ-45 Ethernet uplink port
- Supports Auto MDIX
- Supports flow control for full-duplex operation
- Supports back pressure for half-duplex operation
- 1 X Power LED
- 1 X HCNA Link/Activity LED
- 1 X HCNA Line Speed LED
- 2 X Ethernet Link/Activity LED
- Switching Method: Store-and-Forward
MAC Address Table: 2K addresses
- Desktop or Under Counter
- 5.12" x 3.72" x 1.06" (130mm x 94.5mm x 27mm)
- 3 lbs.
- External Switching Power Adapter
(Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Output: 5VDC/1A)
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- 10% to 90% Non-Condensing
- FCC Part 15 Class B, CE
- 2 years (parts only)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.